“What they’ve taken is your standard rope journalist piece and offered up a super easy to use and adaptable journey through the songs… It’s just really smart and beautiful.”
– Judges remarks on NPR Music’s “Songs We Love” feature
Out of 750+ entries, NPR Visuals was awarded five medals: two Gold and three Silver. NPR was the only organization to win a medal for a portfolio of work. Here is the full rundown of NPR’s honored work:
- Gold Medal for Demolished, a piece about the history of public housing in Chicago
- Gold Medal for a portfolio of work for Danny Debelius
- Silver Medal for Election Party, a visual companion to live radio coverage of Election Night
- Silver Medal for Songs We Love, the NPR Music discovery directory
- Silver Medal for a portfolio of work for NPR Visuals
4 Questions Marketers Asked Us About Voice-Activated Smart Audio
Voice-activated smart speakers – Amazon’s Alexa devices and Google Home – started hitting the market just over two years ago. Already, they’ve found their way into more than 20 million U.S. homes – an adoption rate...
A Summer of New NPR Podcasts from America's #1 Publisher
This Summer, NPR is filling your road trips and vacations with five all-new titles spanning comedy to science and news for kids, and a new season of NPR’s hit podcast Invisibilia. Check out the summer releases, including four named to Vulture’s...
NPR Named Brand of the Year, Most Loved, Most Trusted News Service Agency
It’s often said at NPR that the organization holds “the hearts and minds of our audience.” A lofty proposition, to be sure. And one NPR was honored to have affirmed once again this spring. A...