Want to sponsor NPR's Mobile Platforms?Contact Us
Responsive Design on NPR.org
NPR is leading the industry as one of the few premium publishers to make sponsorship placements an integral component of its responsive design capabilities. Sponsorship placements have been developed to provide an optimal user experience across all smartphones and tablets. NPR.org sponsorship on smartphones and tablets features high-performing IAB Mobile Rising Star Adhesion Units, in-story banners and audio-visual creative in the responsive NPR Player.
NPR Mobile Apps
NPR offers a suite of apps for Apple iOS and Android devices, enabling users to listen, read and watch NPR content in the method that suits them best. Whether its catching up with the latest news on the way to a meeting or unwinding with favorite arts content at the end of the day, NPR apps provide the content users seek while maintaining a touch of serendipity.
NPR News App for Smartphones
- Available for iPhone and Android devices
- 2.3 million unique monthly users
- Featuring the latest news, programs and station streams
- 640×100 sponsorship unit scales to 320×50
NPR News App for iPad
- 195,000 unique monthly users
- Magazine-style content organized by News, Arts & Life and Music
- Sponsorship includes full screen audio-synched interstitials with opportunity to feature custom creative including video
- Listening app delivering personalized, on-demand stream to users’ smartphones, connected cars, smart speakers and more
- Average session length for users is 33.6 minutes
- Offers audio-synched interstitials and a range of custom sponsorship options
Source: Google Analytics, 3-month average, April – June 2017.