Want to align your brand with NPR Books?Contact Us
The NPR Books section on NPR.org features critics’ lists, recommendations from NPR staff, book reviews, author interviews and more. All NPR Books content on NPR.org is completely responsive across desktop, mobile and tablet.
- Opportunity to cross-promote the Top 100 list and partnership with NPR on sponsor’s site
- Prominent online sponsorship presence with banner placements on relevant program pages and the special series hub
- Creative placements include audio pre-roll synched with visuals, 300×600 and 300×250 creative
Series segments will air across leading NPR programs and newsmagazines, which may include Morning Edition, All Things Considered, Weekend Edition and The Diane Rehm Show.
- Sponsor receives one (1) :15 spot adjacent to each special series segment
NPR’s Book Concierge
NPR Books features curated coverage of the best reads of the past year with NPR’s Book Concierge, a dynamic destination on NPR.org providing reviews on more than 200 standout titles selected by NPR staff and critics. NPM will collaborate with the sponsor to create custom, high-impact responsive recognition that fits into the experience of this years Books Concierge design. Elements may include:
- Prominent placement: full width branding, under the page header, above the listings
- Branded recognition throughout the Book Concierge site
- Sponsor recognition on NPR Books social media channels
- NPR.org users are 30% more likely to purchase audio books, and 11% more likely to purchase printed books
- NPR listeners are 148% more likely to read travel books, and 87% more likely to read biography books
- NPR.org users are 18% more likely to spend $100-$199 on books/instructional materials online in the past 6 months
- NPR listeners are 106% more likely to read history books, and 89% more likely to read novels
Sources: (NPR.org users) comScore Plan Metrix, 3-month average, Oct-Dec 2016, Composition Index, U.S.; (NPR listeners) GfK MRI Doublebase 2016.