Want to align your brand with PBS Food?Contact Us
A Celebration of Food and Cooking
PBS Food, a popular destination for foodies, marries cooking shows, foodie bloggers, a robust recipe collection and videos from award-winning PBS programming and local stations. A fast-growing online destination for users and sponsors, PBS Food attracts more than 769,000 unique monthly visitors with popular content from culinary leaders David Chang, Jose Andres and Martha Stewart, along with legendary chefs Julia Child and Jacques Pepin. Showcase your brand in a fresh, uncluttered environment with targeted sponsorship opportunities that include seasonal compilations around holidays, food-focused events and custom content across platforms.
Sponsorship with Impact
- A fast-growing site with more than 769k monthly unique visitors 
- 1.85 million monthly impressions across PBS Food section, blogs and video 
- 2.8 million monthly pageviews 
Sources: 1. Google Analytics, 6-mo average, July-Dec ’16; 2. DART ad impressions, May 2014.
Reach Connoisseurs of Food & Culture
- 56% of PBS Food users are the primary grocery shoppers for their households
- Frequently advise others on restaurants or bars (index 140)
- Spent $500+ on groceries in the last 30 days (index 166)
- Drink red wine (index 152) and light domestic beer (index 111)
Source: comScore Plan Metrix, 3-month average, Oct-Dec 2016. Some metrics are directional.
- 300×250, 300×600, 728×90 (interior pages) banners
- :15 or :30 video pre-roll with 728×90 companion unit (728×90 in PBS Video player only)
- Opportunity to target sponsorship by site topic or section
Enticing Sponsorship Extensions
As part of a larger partnership, PBS Food can develop custom content focused on key sponsor campaign objectives. Opportunities include:
- Customized curated content hubs
- Custom recipe hub with potential to include branded recipes and content
- Promotions and contests
- Branded Q&A’s
- Promotion of custom content, including sponsor recognition across PBS.org and social media outlets, such as Facebook and StumbleUpon
PBS Halo Effect
- 67% of PBS.org users agree their opinion of a company is more positive when they find out it supports PBS
- 62% of PBS.org users agree that they prefer to buy products from companies that support PBS.org
- 81% of PBS viewers agree that PBS is selective about the businesses and products that can advertise on PBS
- 68% of PBS viewers agree sponsors create compelling advertising that is better than advertisements on other networks
Sources: ORC Online CARAVAN, May 2012; PBS Sponsorship Study: Audience Attributes and Behaviors, City Square Associates, March 2015.