Want to align your brand with PBS Parents?Contact Us
A Destination for Parents in the Know
“It’s the Digital Age and PBS Parents is one of the new trusted resources for today’s parents.” – Parents’ Choice Award
As the companion site to PBS KIDS, the most trusted brand in children’s media, PBS Parents helps parents prepare their preschool children for success in school and life with fun and educational extensions including new video series, apps and articles exploring crafts, birthday parties and cooking as a family. Delivering average CTRs of 0.56%, PBS Parents reaches a coveted audience of “Power Moms” and offers diverse opportunities for cross-platform, custom sponsorship activation.
Sponsorship with Impact
- Reaches 759,370 unique users each month
- Generates 1.5 million monthly page views
- Delivers average CTR of 0.56% on sponsor banners
- Offers diverse resources including:
- child development tracker
- diverse video on topics such as cooking with kids, birthday parties and encouraging learning at home
- access to PBS KIDS programs including The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That! and Sesame Street
Source: Google Analytics, 6-mo avg, July-Dec ’16.
Reach Power Moms
- More likely to have 3+ children in the household (index 211)
- 62% are primary grocery purchase decision makers for their household
- Frequently advise others on parenting/family (index 177)
- Visits social media sites every day (index 261)
- PBS Parents audience is 82% female
- 41% of PBS Parents users have a HHI of $100K+
Source: comScore Plan Metrix, 3-month average, Oct-Dec ’16.
- A proven platform for sponsors with a range of opportunities from banner and video placements to custom, integrated opportunities
- 728×90, 300×250, 300×600 and 160×600 units
- :30 or :15 pre-roll
- Potential to develop customized curated content hubs, promotions, contests and events based on sponsor objectives
- Promotion of contests, including opportunities for sponsor recognition through social media outlets like Facebook reaching a combined audience of more than 6.7 million
- New video series – including Kitchen Explorers, Crafts for Kids and Adventures in Learning – featuring expert parenting tips and advice
PBS Parents Halo Effect
- 84% of PBS Parents visitors would purchase products/services from a company because it sponsors PBS Parents
- 62% of PBS.org users agree that they prefer to buy products from companies that support PBS.org
- 81% of PBS viewers agree that PBS is selective about the businesses and products that can advertise on PBS
- 68% of PBS viewers agree sponsors create compelling advertising that is better than advertisements on other networks
Sources: ORC Online CARAVAN; Omnitel, Nov 2008; May 2012; PBS Sponsorship Study: Audience Attributes and Behaviors, City Square Associates, March 2015.