Want to align your brand with PBS Video?Contact Us
Partner with PBS Video
“Performance on videos on PBS.org was fantastic” —PBS Video sponsor
PBS Video features thousands of hours of award-winning national programming and locally-produced shows available through on-demand streaming. A dynamic platform for sponsors, PBS Video is the hub for users to experience rich content on PBS.org, which delivers 12.2 million monthly video streams across platforms.
Sponsorship with Reach
- 12.2 million streams across platforms per month
- 37.8 minutes per visitor per month*
- 66% of PBS Video viewers are repeat visitors
Sources: Google Analytics, 6-mo avg, July-Dec ’16, PBS.org desktop, mobile and OTT platforms.
Reach An Engaged Audience
- The median age of PBS Video viewers is 43
- PBS Video viewers have a median household income of $88,119
Source: ComScore Video Metrix, 3-month avg, Oct-Dec ’16.
Performing for Sponsors
- Sponsor creative generates high click through rates on PBS.org, with average CTR of 6.5% for video
- Competitive pricing assures high efficiency, as costs per click on PBS Video are often less than $0.50
Source: LiveRail Video Ad Server, overall CTR from July-December 2014.
Sponsorship Placements on PBS Video
- :30 or :15 pre or mid-roll with 728×90 companion unit
- Potential to position placements in front of PBS Video audience across PBS.org through behavioral targeting
PBS.org’s Halo Effect
- 67% of PBS.org users agree their opinion of a company is more positive when they find out it supports PBS
- 62% of PBS.org users agree that they prefer to buy products from companies that support PBS.org
- 81% of PBS viewers agree that PBS is selective about the businesses and products that can advertise on PBS
- 68% of PBS viewers agree sponsors create compelling advertising that is better than advertisements on other networks
Sources: ORC Online CARAVAN, May 2012; PBS Sponsorship Study: Audience Attributes and Behaviors, City Square Associates, March 2015.