Interested in designing a small paid media campaign for your business? National Public Media is now offering a way for brands to book NPR and PBS sponsorship campaigns themselves. Self-Serve Sponsorship is your gateway to building a public media sponsorship custom to your brand’s needs.
The Self-Serve Sponsorship Portal puts sponsors in the driver’s seat, offering a flexible platform for planning powerful campaigns on budgets of $5,000 and less. Optimized with BuySellAds’ intuitive interface, users can select from a range of digital products to build a digital campaign leveraging the power of public media. Self-Serve Sponsorship opportunities include display banners on NPR.org and PBS.org, and 15 second audio pre-roll placements on NPR podcasts.
Public media sponsorship offers not only scale but the opportunity to reach engaged audiences:
- NPR.org attracts 28.8 million unique monthly users. 73% of NPR.org users have taken action in response to a sponsorship message on NPR.org
- Consistently ranked among iTunes’ “Top Ten,” NPR podcasts are downloaded by an average of 2.6 million weekly unique podcast users
- 18.8 million unique monthly users visited PBS.org. 76% of the PBS audience agrees that companies that sponsor PBS are committed to quality and excellence
Across all platforms, audiences turn to NPR and PBS for compelling content and powerful storytelling. The trust that audiences have in NPR and PBS extends to sponsors as well:
- 69% of NPR.org users hold a more positive opinion of companies that support NPR.org
- 58% of the PBS audience rates sponsorship messages on PBS.org as different and better than advertisements on other websites
Ready to get started? Build a public media sponsorship campaign in three steps:
Step 1: Select the placement of your choice.
Step 2: Upload your digital creative (.gif, .jpg or select rich media).
Step 3: Complete billing information and submit your campaign for approval.
Congrats! You have successfully booked your public media sponsorship campaign.
Are you an existing sponsor? We’ve got you covered. Contact your National Public Media rep to get started.
Source: Lightspeed Research, State of Sponsorship Survey, August 2015; Splunk, 3-month/12-week average, November 2015-January 2016; PBS Sponsorship Study: Audience Attributes and Behaviors, City Square Associates, March 2015; Lightspeed Research, State of Sponsorship Survey, August 2015; PBS Sponsorship Study: Audience Attributes and Behaviors, City Square Associates, March 2015.
Capturing Attention From the Distracted Mind of The Consumer
All Things Considered Explores Failure & Resilience in Two New Series
Everyone has those pit-in-the-stomach moments. Sometimes, it helps when you can hear from someone who has been there and lived to tell about it. All Things Considered brings those conversations about pivotal, life-changing moments to listeners...
NPR Podcasts Year in Review
Unplug your earbuds for this one: 2016 was the biggest year in podcast listening to date, and as the industry’s leading podcast publisher, NPR was an important driver of that growth. Topping more than 70 million monthly downloads and streams, we’re proud...